Make a course public
You have created your course, added the fence names and (optionally) photos. It's time to publish it for riders and spectators.
Step by Step
- Open the Toolkit on your desktop, tablet or smartphone.
- Open the course
- Select an eyecatching fence for the thumbnail in our library
- Check you have all the details correct such as Optimum Time, Speed & Official Distance. There are more settings such as Minimum Time under the Advanced Tab.
- Don't worry if you don't have the Optimum time yet. You can add it later. Newly published courses automatically get tagged with a "Riders must check optimum time and offical map"
- You can make it even more obvious by putting OPTIMUM TIME AND DISTANCE TO BE CONFIRMED in the description with other information such as who recorded the course
- If you created the course some time ago you, change the date under the Advanced Tab as this is displayed in the library and an old date could be confusing to competitors
- Set visibility to Public
- Tap Save to finish
- Check the course is appearing correctly on crosscountryapp.com/courses and on your website
- IMPORTANT NOTE. If you publish your course and then upload a new version (e.g. with dressed photos) you will need to check the Public box again or it will become unlisted.
Spread the Word
We created this easy to use kit for Event Organisers with templates, poster, ideas and instructionsDownload Course Promotion Kit Here