Promote my courses
Now you have created your courses, its time to spread the word. Riders say the courses help them prepare and to decide which events to enter. Specatators can find their way around. Sponsors appreciate the longevity long after the event has finished
We created this comprehensive and easy to follow kit with templates, posters, ideas and instructionsDownload Course Promotion Kit Here (Updated January 2020)
- Open the Toolkit on your desktop, tablet or smartphone.
- Select an eyecatching fence for the thumbnail in our library
- Edit course details and make the course public
- Share it on your facebook page, instagram or twitter
- Send an email to competitors (copy the example below)
- Print out posters for your office/scoreboard, VIP tent, media tent, stables
- Ask us to make a location based notification to CrossCountry App users
- Put links on your website. They can be individual links or a general one to crosscountryapp.com/courses#your_event e.g. crosscountryapp.com/courses#aldon
- Test all the links
- Include in newsletters and press releases
- Download Full Course Promotion Kit
- Download Ready to Print Poster
- Download Editable WORD Poster (add your event photo and logo)
- Download Editable PDF Poster (for your graphic designer)
- Copy and Paste this Email to competitors
Interactive course maps for this weekend are at crosscountryapp.com/courses and on the CrossCountry App.
Remember you must always check the official map and optimum time at the event and walk your course as presented.
Apple iPhone/iPad users, you can download courses in CrossCountry App (which gives you minute markers) or CrossCountry Lite. If you don’t have CrossCountry App you can get it from the Appstore. http://bit.ly/crosscountryapp
Android, Windows phone or PC/Mac users, you can view courses online at crosscountryapp.com/courses.
If you would like to know more about CrossCountry App go to crosscountryapp.com or email email@example.com
Here are some more Tips for maximising views from our blog