Promote my courses
Now you have created your courses, its time to spread the word. Riders say the courses help them prepare and to decide what events to enter. Specatators can find their way around. Sponsors appreciate the longevity long after the event has finished
We created this comprehensive and easy to follow kit with templates, posters, ideas and instructionsDownload Course Promotion Kit Here (Updated Febuary 2022)
- Open the Toolkit on your desktop, tablet or smartphone.
- Login with your email address and password. You will be automatically logged in next time you use the toolkit and you will see the list of your events
- Select the event and open the course
- Edit course details to select an eyecatching thumbnail, informative description and make the course public
- Share it on your facebook page, instagram or twitter
- If you have multiple courses, share the event page link
- Send an email to competitors (copy the example below)
- Put links on your website. They can be individual links or to your event page
- Test all the links
- Include in newsletters and press releases
Example competitor email
Interactive course maps for this weekend are available on CrossCountry App.
Remember you must always check the official map and optimum time at the event and walk your course as presented.
1. Download the app it is called CrossCountry on Android and CrossCountry 2 on iPhone
2. Open the App and search for the event
3. Tap on your course to view the interactive map
Courses can also be viewed online at crosscountryapp.com/courses
Have a great event!
- Download Full Course Promotion Kit
- Download Ready to Print Poster white background
- Download Ready to Print Poster blue background
Here are some Tips for maximising views from our blog