Jump judges find your fence
Thank you for jump judging. You can find your jump(s) with the free CrossCountry smartphone app. It’s very easy and fun!
- Click to Download the free CrossCountry app to your iPhone or Android phone.
- Open the app on your phone.
- You can create an account if you like but it is optional (there is a skip button top right).
- You will see the event you are judging at in “Events near You”.
- If you don’t see it yet, it means the courses are not yet published. So check back later.
- Click on the event and open your course.
- Click on a jump to see if there are photos (most events add photos, but some just create the maps with fence names). Browse through the fences by swiping left and right.
- At the venue click the navigation arrow to turn it blue. You need to give the app permission to access your location. The blue sphere shows where you are and you can find your jump. The sphere will move as you do.
- You can switch between satellite and street map (just like Google maps)
- Once you have found your jump, enjoy browsing all the courses. If you hear something has happened at someone else's jump you can see what it looks like
- The library has over 8,000 courses to explore from your local Pony Club to the top 5 stars Badminton, Burghley, Kentucky, Maryland, Adelaide and Pau - and the Olympic games and World Equestrian Games too!
This is the important, time saving part
Worldwide: Jose Diacono +61 418 224 081
UK: Jill Martin 07557 147812