Finding courses just got even easier
Every event in the Toolkit automatically has its own dedicated event page which makes it very easy for riders and fans to find your courses via a google search, social media, your own, eventing media or scoring websites
Share this handy single link to all your courses via direct email to riders, officials and volunteers who can either click the thumbnail image to see the course online or download to CrossCountry App.
You can create a customised QR code to put up at the start box or in the program.
Step by Step
- Open the Toolkit on your desktop, tablet or smartphone and open the event
- The View button shows you what your Event page looks like
- The Share button gives you the direct link (for email or social media). The embedding code is for your website
- The Event page looks like this on desktop
- Email us your logo to add
- If you don't have photos in the courses add your event logo, an interesting image or screenshot of the map as the thumbnail
- If you have no published courses yet your page looks like this
- Email us for help moving a large number of courses from one event to another
and on mobile
This is how an embedded event page looks on desktop
Google Search Tip
Event pages can be found in a google search such as "cholmondeley cross country courses" or "cholmondeley xc courses" so even if you don't have a website and people have never heard of CrossCountry app, they can still find them easily
Google search ranking will depend on the number of other references to your courses e.g. on youtube or Eventing media websites, how long your page has existed and how many times it has been viewed.
A single event with every course will be more discoverable than if you create a new event folder for each competition (ie. put all courses in an event called Sommerville, rather than Sommerville May 2021, Sommerville September 2021 etc)
If you have a lot of different events and wish to consolidate them Here's how