Edit a course
Edit track and fence positionsYou need a subscription to save your work but you can try all the editing tools free
Step by Step.
- Open the Toolkit on your desktop, tablet or smartphone. As a beginner you will find desktop or laptop easier. On smartphone, rotate your screen to landscape
- Select the event and open the course you wish to edit
- Tap the Edit icon
- Use the icons on the right to add, delete, move markers (jumps, compulsory flags or waypoints), drag or erase track, renumber jumps automatically
- After the first edit press Save to make sure you are authorised to make edits
- Continue editing
- Tap Arrow icons to Undo/Redo last command
- Use the vertical slider to smooth the track display
- Save to finish
Edit fence properties, photos etc
Edit course details and thumbnail
Thank you to Badminton Horse Trials for the Mitsubishi Motors Cup course used in these videos.