Welcome to the CrossCountry Toolkit Help.
Learn the basics with video tutorials and step by step instructions.
There is advice on "best practice" for course designers and organisers to help you set up your projects and you can dive into more advanced features when you are ready.Introduction in Spanish: Intro al Diseño Digital
Create an account
To begin using the Toolkit, sign up for an account here.
Get CrossCountry App
To create a course, download the Android or iPhone app from the App Store or Play Store. Subscribe in-app to Pro.
You can also import KML or duplicate an existing course.
Log in to CrossCountry App
- Open CrossCountry app on your phone or tablet
- Login at the home screen
- Open CrossCountry app on your iPhone or iPad
- Touch the little information icon in your course list
- Touch "Login" down the bottom on iPhone
- Touch "Info" top right on iPad
- Enter your email and password
- You will stay logged in
Log in on the Toolkit
- We recommend you start using the Toolkit on your computer (PC or Mac) because it is easier to see what you are doing. You can use the Toolkit on any smartphone or tablet too. You will need to login on these devices too
- Go to toolkit.crosscountryapp.com in your browser
- Login with your email address and password. You will be automatically logged in next time you use the toolkit
Still have a question?