Coach with CrossCountry App
Visualisation is a key part of riders going well cross country so to have seen the course many times can only improve their familiarity with its questions and hopefully better able to produce the correct answers
Do you want your students to feel calm and confident in the startbox?
Do you want to reach a much wider audience with your coaching skills?
Do you want to help your pupils even if they cannot physically walk the ocurse with you?
For coaching all levels
- Help your students to form a plan for each jump. Develop safer, more organised and confident riders.
- At the competition students can record your advice as you walk the course together to review later using the app. The best advice is no help when forgotten in a fit of nerves
- If you are not at the competition, your student can email the course for you to reference as you discuss it on the phone.
- When event organisers publish pre-recorded courses its even easier for you to add audio advice or extra videos and email to your students.
- Sell virtual guided course walks through our website
- Listen to how a virtual guided course walk helped Kristy go clear in the 60cm at Sydney
How to do it
View on any smartphone, tablet or PC
Download to CrossCountry App on iPhone or iPad
Canadian National Coach Clayton Fredericks and long time user of CrossCountry App publishes his courses