The Ultimate Spectator Tool
An expert in your pocket - on course, at home, anywhere...
Navigate the GPS recorded course track on a high resolution satellite image. Click on jumps; Swipe through pictures, photos, route diagrams and expert explanations from some of the world's top riders, coaches and course designers:
View online or download the free app
View a course online free on any device or download the app to enjoy courses offline. Available for iOS and Android.
Eric Winter records the course walk for Badminton with Jill Martin of CrossCountry App
Badminton, Bicton, Maryland, Tokyo, Kentucky, Rio, Adelaide, Pau, Sydney, Europeans, Luhmühlen...
Lucinda Green,Ian Stark, Mike Etherington-Smith,Chris Bartle,Eric Winter, Harry Meade,Clayton Fredericks,Sam Griffiths,Amanda Ross,Chris Burton,David Evans,Jonty Evans
Educational and Entertaining
- which fences will cause problems and why?
- what is the best line?
- where could I make up time?
"There's been a run out at Fence 12" Swipe to the jump and find out why it might have happened.
On course at a fence, use it as you might listen to a guided audio tour in an art gallery.
How to get them
1. Go to our course library
2. Search for the course you want or search for Guided and click View to open the online virtual course walk. Tap any jump to see photos, videos and listen to audio
3. Alternatively, download the CrossCountry Pro app on iOS or Android to enjoy extra features and download courses for offline use
4. Inside the app, tap the download button next to a course
- Tap a jump on the map
- Swipe through jumps
- Swipe through photos and videos
- Listen to voice memos (tap on the microphone icon and then go back to photos while you listen)