Download courses and guided course walks created with CrossCountry app from our courses page or receive them by email from friends. Once a course is downloaded no internet or mobile reception is needed.
Tap the Download Courses button to connect to our library. Search on event name, level, country, course designer name, whatever you wish...
Download a course. Watch the progress circle in the top bar.
Click "Open in..."
- Tap a jump on the map
- Swipe through jumps
- Swipe through photos and videos
- Double tap to view full screen (rotate the screen to portrait/landscape as you wish before expanding to full screen)
- Listen to voice memos (tap on the microphone icon and then swipe back to view photos while you listen)
- Pan and zoom around the course
- Click the location arrow bottom left to see where you are on course
Multiple dots under the photo indicate there are more photos, videos or voice memos
Upgrade to the full version of CrossCountry to ride more accurately and calm startbox nerves
- Record your course to browse before you ride
- Add photos, videos, voice memos & striding
- Share courses by email or your website
- Display minute markers and time at each jump
- Beeps at minute markers
Used by novice riders to Olympic Medalists.
Works anywhere in the world. Does not require mobile reception or internet.