Take an expert in your iPhone to Badminton
"There have been a lot of run outs at Fence 21. I wonder why?"
Answers at your finger tips, anwhere on course, no internet required.
2. Connect to WiFI before you download the Badminton course because the videos make it quite large (140mb).
3. Open the app. Click Download Courses, click on Badminton.
4. Once downloaded the course will open automatically.
- Tap a jump on the map
- Swipe through photos and videos
- Listen to voice memos (tap on the microphone icon and then go back to photos while you listen)
- Swipe through jumps
Educational and Entertaining
Leading rider, Harry Meade explains the fast and slow routes at the key combinations where crucial seconds can be gained or lost.