Welcome to the CrossCountry Toolkit
Design, edit, collaborate, print, publish
Runs on any modern browser on any smartphone, tablet, PC or MacBook
- Edit a course track including moving the start and finish
- Add, move and delete jumps
- Edit fence names, photos and comments
- Renumber fences automatically
- Share courses privately with your team
- Automatic time and distance statistics
- Make it public and edit the library description
- Create automatic pdf maps for printing
- Import a GoogleEarth track via KML e.g from Daft Logic
Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 418 224 081 Skype.id. jose.diacono
Sign up for a free trial today.
The Toolkit will be available by subscription.
Daftlogic is a free google earth tool. Go to https://www.daftlogic.com/ and create a login to start designing your course
Thank you to Badminton Horse Trials for the Mitsubishi Motors Cup course and to Aidan McGinly for the Munstead PC course used in these videos.
Keep the Toolkit handy
Save the website address http://crosscountryapp.com/toolkit to the home screen of your smartphone or tablet (like bookmarking on your PC).
Below on an iPhone or iPad